As life goes on and the number of moments where I suddenly remember doing something embarassing years ago and immediately regret it increases, I find myself learning more about life. In light of this, I’ve compiled a list of life lessons that I’ve found online that I believe are wise words. Just to note, some are of my own design.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Don’t hold a drink in photos, let alone make it obvious.
- Life isn’t too short, it’s the perfect length to give you plenty of opportunities.
- Make peace with your past so you won’t screw up your present.
- Always chose life.
- Forgive, but don’t forget.
- You can never learn too much, but you can always not forget enough.
- The road less travelled isn’t always the best choice.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- Don’t work hard, work smart.
- Perfection is boring, our flaws make us unique.
- You are a combination of the five people you spend the most time with.
- Everything in moderation, even moderation.
- Your beliefs are the filter for your reality.
- Expect failure, nay, welcome it.
- Silence is golden.
- An eye for an eye makes us all blind.
- You aren’t always right.
- Self-honesty is freedom.
- Admit your mistakes.
- Those who demand respect do not deserve it.
- Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you’re alive.
- Bad things happen to good people.
- Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
Why 24? I don’t really have a satisfactory answer for you. Besides, don’t focus on the number of lessons, but the wisdom in them.
Perhaps I shouldn’t write posts when I should be sleeping…..